NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GENDER EQUALITY AND FAMILY SOCIALISATION FOR HUMAN SECURITY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Blended National Conference (In-person and Virtual) May 9 – 11, 2023 at the University of Nairobi, Kenya
|Call for Papers|
a) Family, Gender Equality, Women Empowerment, Socialization and Vision 2030
b) Sustainable Development goals, Gender Equality, Climate Change and Environment
c) Inclusivity, Human Security and Sustainable Development goals
d) Education, Family Socialization and Vision 2030
e)Politics, Socialization and National Development
f)Media, ICT, Socialization, Sustainable Development goals
g) Socialization, Career Choices and Human Resources Development
h) Health, Gender and Socialization
i) Gendered Communication and National Development
j) Culture, Globalization and Socialization.
k) Gender, Livestock/Livestock-derived foods
l) Gender, Youth and agriculture and food security
The Manuscript should adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Should be precise, relevant, and contribute to awareness creation, advocacy, training and research on gender issues and interrogate emerging issues affecting families;
2. Abstract should use English language and range between 250 (Minimum)and of 300 (Maximum) words with font size 12, single spaced and in Times New Roman font; where any other language is used, an equivalent English translation should be provided;
3. Participants with full Papers which should be in English language, with a maximum word count of 8,000 may be published as part of the conference proceedings. Where any other language is used, an equivalent English translation should be provided;
4. American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style, 6th or 7th Edition should be used;
5. State how the author or their representatives would like to present their paper (poster, oral, or any other). Guidelines on presentation will be provided separately
6. Submit Abstracts to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract submission should take place on or before 15 midnight (EAT) February, 2023.
7. Author’s Submission will be acknowledged by February 28, 2023.
8. More registration and payment details can be found here